Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute picture!


Gracie got this for her birthday in July from her "Memaw" (my wonderful mother-in-law) and she wore it today for the first time, to preschool. I took this picture to e-mail to my MIL at work and it turned out pretty cute, so I thought I would post it. I will have to find a good recent one of Ava, too. In crafting news, I made a really cute gift album last week for the birth of my cousin and his wife's first baby girl, but I pretty much went right to the hospital to visit when I was done and didn't take any pictures of it. Maybe next time I see them I will ask them to bring it so I can get some pictures. It's basically the same thing as the gift album I made for my sister, except I used the Rock-a-Bye Girl Simply Scrappin' kit from SU! So cute! I bought the kit to make two birthday albums for my girls since there are enough supplies in there for two mini albums, but my cousin and his wife did not know what they were having and I am not great at unisex crafts, so I waited until I knew the sex of the baby to make their album. It was lucky I had that kit on hand--it made everything so easy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Amy - Gracie is so cute! When I converted to my laptop I lost your address - please email me again!!!