Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wesley Name Frame


I made this years ago, but just found it in my pictures and thought I would share it on my blog. It's also in my SCS gallery, so you might have seen it before. I just punched a bunch of different colors of squares with my 3/4" square punch in colors that matched his room, printed off a clip art palm tree, punched three "coconuts," stamped the monkey (a retired SU! stamp--it's significant because his room was decorated with monkeys and they call him monkey as a nickname), cut it out, and hung it on my chipboard "W" that I colored with Old Olive Craft Ink. I stamped the rest of the letters with OO craft ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, and added the whole thing to a $3.00 frame I got from Wal-Mart. It's originally a two-up frame, but I cut out the divider between the two small 4x6 mats to make one long mat. Pretty simple! I love name frames and I love the colors in this one! :) Thanks for looking!

No comments: