Thursday, January 7, 2010

Polka Dot Bright Baby Card


I made this quick, cute card last night for my friend Vickie's baby shower, who is having a baby girl next month. Vickie HATES pink and I usually try to match my baby shower cards to the room theme; hence the Polka Dots. :) I like the popped up "baby" and the stitching...it takes a simple card and adds just that little something extra. The colors are awesome as well. All supplies SU! except for the sewing machine/thread. Cardstock colors are as follows: Marigold Morning (retired), Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive. Whisper White and Kraft comprise the base. Ink on the baby tag is Ruby Red and Ballet Blue. After I took this picture, I adjusted a few polka dots that are a little "off." :) The word "baby" and the tiny flower are from Tiny Tags, the new SU! set in the Occasions Mini. Love this little set and I love the clear mount (which I got). Thanks so much for looking and for any comments.

No comments: