Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat


I went on a scrapbooking retreat at a B&B with some good friends a couple of weekends ago and I got a LOT done by my standards! :) This one was my fastest-completed page...took me about 10 minutes. The other ones required at least two hours of pondering. LOL! I used my trusty Dymo Label Buddy for the title (I think I used this on almost every project I completed this weekend--definitely a must-have tool!) and the quote was a rub-on from DCWV that I got a couple of years ago in a big stack of rub-on quotes. I only looked through like three pages of the book, found it, and made the decision to just go with it! I love the colors of this LO and the pictures make me smile. The center of the page includes some adhesive tape from Basic Grey and a couple of Making Memories rhinestones. I believe the blue patterned paper is by Doodlebug--I got it from my friend. :) Thanks for looking and for any comments!

No comments: