Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Stuff!




As usual, very simple cards. I used the new InColors of Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss for both of these cards. The blue is Night of Navy. The top sample is made with the new Upsy Daisy stamp set and the bottom card uses the new Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. I LOVE both of them. :) I used the new scallop edge punch for the "thanks so much" card. The other set I used was our new "Thank you Kindly" set of four "thank you" stamps. I used that one on the Upsy Daisy card. The "Thanks so much" sentiment is actually in the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set--yay! Love it when they have normal "thank you" sentiments in with good images. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

These are so pretty Amy! They are simply elegant.

Tamara said...

Those look great! Did you notice that the SU contest this month is for sillouette stamps? I think I might try to send in something this time. I still haven't tried your recipe, but I'm sure I will because I've got a lot of zucchini. Unfortunately, I'm the only one that will eat it so that's why I haven't tried the recipe yet. This is another good one: saute some zucchini, onion, and bacon in a pan (I don't use much bacon, because I want it to be relatively healthy). When the veggies are done, scramble some eggs in with them. Salt and pepper, and done! It's pretty tasty.