Friday, December 4, 2009

Zee--From Nick Jr! :)



Gracie and Ava love Nick Jr. (formerly Noggin) and I thought Zee would be pretty easy to paper piece. :) I made this little decoration to hang from a shelf with pegs on it that is in Gracie's room. I hand-cut the beak and legs, but everything else is punched. The body and wings are SU! punches as well as the flower and embellished corners (scallop circle, scallop oval, small oval, 1/2" circle, 1/4" circle, ticket corner, and Trio Flower). The stem and leaf is a Marvy Punch (I cut off some extra leaves in order to mimic Zee's flower), the blue rhinestone is by Darice. I used Ballet Blue, Pink Pirouette (retired), Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, and So Saffron cardstock. The rick-rack is a mini spool I bought from Michaels a long time ago. I thought it turned out pretty cute! :)

No comments: