Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stamp set "Party Hearty." Colors: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Ballet Blue, and Bashful Blue.



Sets: Polka Dot background, Holidays & Wishes ("sweet"). Colors: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky (retired), Regal Rose, Kraft, Whisper White. So Saffron Brad, Quickutz tag die.


I made the "tiles" YEARS ago. They are Cameo Coral cardstock stamped in Versamark with a leaf stamp from a retired SU! set (don't even know which one it was so long ago). I embossed with Whisper White EP and then covered the whole thing in Versamark and embossed with clear EP several times. Sentiment is from retired Mini Mates, stamped with Old Olive. Background is Certainly Celery and the ribbon is Bashful Blue. If I had to do it again, I would have used Sticky Strip to adhere the coral pieces, but if I would have tried to remove it it would have torn the white piece and my DH said he liked them sticking up so I left it.


The heart had been stamped about a year ago (Almost Amethyst stamped tone-on-tone with Canvas BG, then stamped the heart in Versamark, embossed in clear EP, and cut out). The white and pink pieces were just that size in my scrap baggie, so this was a VERY easy card! :) The sentiment is from that $1.00 Michaels acrylic set.

Everything was pre-cut, so this went together in a snap. I just had to punch the scallop circle and the two regular circles, adhere, stamp, and stick it in an envelope! :)

No comments: