Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Picture


This was Christmas Eve...aren't the girl's dresses cute? My MIL and I went shopping for Christmas dresses at Gymboree. I had some plaid jumpers all picked out and then saw some brown and pink jumpers that were sooooo cute, so we got those instead (we had their pictures taken in them at Portrait Innovations this year as a surprise to our families).

After Gymboree, we went to Once Upon A Child and found two Christmas outfits...you can't beat those prices and the kids look so cute. You can tell so many people buy expensive Christmas outfits and then resell them at secondhand stores after the kids wear them only once or twice. These two dresses were in great shape and I don't think either one of them was more than $6.00. Anyway, check out secondhand stores next Christmas!

I also found a couple of brand new with tags Gymboree sweaters there for Gracie and snapped them right up! :)

No comments: