Tuesday, January 20, 2009


This is the album that I made for my cousin and his wife when they had their new baby back in October. I blurred out the baby's full name, but it's right above the DOB. It went together pretty fast because they didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl and I made it THAT day so that I could take it to them when I visited them in the hospital that night. I used an album that I had on hand from DCWV. I believe I took out two pages from the center of the album and squished the staples back in place. I used the "Rock-a-Bye Girl" Simply Scrappin kit for most of the album. I believe I had to use a couple of my own pieces of Kiwi Kiss paper for the photo mats, but all of the rest of the embellishments and patterned paper came from the kit. I have a LOT left over, too, so I am going to make another one for one of my girls. :) I used a couple of flourish stamps from SU! Priceless set, one chipboard heart, a Felt Fusion flower and brad, ribbon, and the kit. It went together very fast since I basically copied the layouts from my sister's album that I made for my niece last summer. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them, but the quality is not the best since I just had my cousin's wife hold the album up to take the pictures last night in a restaurant.

No comments: