Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Stamp Camp Project




The Bashful Blue base doesn't open, it's just a piece of 5.5 x 4.25 cardstock that I adhered a 4 x 5.25 piece of white cardstock to after I stamped the images and attached the navy piece on with a silver brad (that way the brad back doesn't show and the back of the card is just a nice, smooth blue piece. I used two stamp sets: Razzle Dazzle (flowers, stripes) and Thoughts and Prayers (sentiment). The large flower image was stamped in the fifth generation and then the greeting was stamped over it with full-strength ink. I spritzed water on the yellow flower (cut with my Flower Layers #3 Sizzix die), crumpled it up, then unfolded it and rubbed it on the So Saffron ink pad to bring out the texture. It makes it look a little leather-like, I think. The darker blue is Not Quite Navy and the yellow flower is So Saffron. The pink ink is Pink Passion.
Thanks so much for looking and for any comments. :)

No comments: