Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally a card


I made this a while back at a meeting that my Stampin' Up! upline held. Everything came out of my scrap baggie. The base is Bazzill cardstock, the flower is I believe My Mind's Eye, the green CS is SU! Kiwi Kiss, and the rainbow is patterned paper that I cut out during that class that I took back in CKU (which I couldn't get to work on my layout, so it went in my scrap baggie). I have had the button for forever and I just cut a thin piece of blue cardstock to "thread" the button with and then adhered it with mini glue dots. The stamp is SU!, though I don't know the set name since it was my upline's. Thanks for looking and for any comments! :)

PS..I should have a bunch more projects to post next week...I am having a stamp camp on Saturday! :)

No comments: