Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Little Baby


I made this quick, cute card today for our friends, who just had their second baby girl. :) It went together pretty quickly because I had the flowers made already and the leaves were already punched. The white card base was even cut to size and folded. I just cut a length of the dotted Swiss Bazzill, adhered everything on the card, and stamped the SU! Curvy Verses sentiment in Basic Gray SU! ink. The SU! Sizzix flowers have some added texture from tone-on-tone ink in Pink Pirhouette and Pretty in Pink that I dabbed on with the sponge daubers. The yellow center is Barely Banana stamped with a texture stamp that has been long retired from SU! (The Art of Life). The green rick-rack is a spool that I got from Michaels a long time ago. Thanks so much for looking and for any comments! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and CAS design!