Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bundle of Joy


I had some leftovers from my stamp camp and decided to whip up a baby boy card in the event that I might need it someday. :) I embossed the Kraft cardstock with my Cuttlebug embossing folder that I have had forever and never used because I didn't have a Cuttlebug. I watched a video on YouTube of someone using the embossing folders in their regular Sizzix machine (with converter) that I have had forever, so I was pretty excited to finally be able to use this. The blue dotted cardstock is Bazzill Swiss Dot and was in my scrap baggie. I used the retired Punches Three set for the "bundle" image and the wide oval punch to punch it out. The green ink I believe is a VersaColor pigment ink. The light blue base is Bashful Blue by SU! and I used dimensionals (also by SU!) to pop up the focal point. The dark brown inking on the Kraft piece and the tiny border on the Bazzill is SU! Chocolate Chip. Thanks so much for looking and for any comments! :)

No comments: