Monday, September 7, 2009

Party Pictures


We have a party for Labor Day every year on Saturday night of the weekend, which just happens to coincide with our town's fair. Sean and I took some pictures of the girls right before the guests got there and we got some cute ones. Saturday was also Ava's second birthday, though we didn't celebrate her birthday until last night because of the Fair Party. Does that make us horrible parents? I have some pictures of Ava in her birthday gear that I will post in a minute...she looked ADORABLE!




Sean took this one when I was inside, finishing up with the party preparations. I really almost gasped when I saw the love on Gracie's face. This was the picture he snapped just a second later:





Okay then. I guess Ava wasn't in a loving mood, huh? :) I will leave you with this one. Can you tell they are holding hands? Warms a mother's heart. Awwwwwww........



:)

No comments: