Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to the Wedded Bliss Club


Another shower card for my soon-to-be SIL. :) I actually totally forgot about making a card until about 20 minutes before I left and therefore had a lot of problems with the sentiment and had to do special things to fix a boo-boo. LOL! I originally had the sentiment stamped directly under the heart on the white piece, but it ended up slightly crooked and that drives me CRAZY, so I stamped the sentiment on the yellow strip, which smeared, then I tried stamping on the other side of the yellow strip and it was crooked again! I stamped the sentiment a fourth time, cut out the strip, and trimmed the ends as such. I actually think the yellow strip makes the card, so it was a happy accident. :) The only thing I am not too happy about is the fact that the yellow strip cuts off the very bottom point of the heart. Anyway, enough babbling about that--all supplies SU! If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear them (unless they are bad)! :)

No comments: