Thursday, September 24, 2009

Still Making Hair Clips


I made this little hair clip to match Ava's shirt/shorts combination from Gymboree last weekend right before my soon-to-be SIL's wedding shower. I really actually need to take it apart and sew the button more in the center and then sew the whole thing onto an alligator clip, as I just have it sewn onto a metal snap barrette right at the moment. I thought it turned out really cute and the light green REALLY matches her shorts, which you of course cannot see in this picture because Ava never stands still. She was empty-handed when we came outside, but she collected the sippy cup, rubber bracelet, and orange in about 15 seconds. LOL! :) If anyone is interested in commissioning a felt hair clip, contact me and we can discuss details.

No comments: