Wednesday, February 6, 2008








My MIL asked me to make a set of 10 cards for her coworker friend for her birthday.
I had fun with these, using a couple of sets that I had never used before. One of those sets was a hostess set from the Fall/Winter catalog that I hadn't mounted, called Oh So Lovely (the flowers in both of the "thank you" cards). One of the cards (the "happy birthday" card using navy, pomegranite, wasabi, and soft sky) was a card that I did at my Stamp Camp this past Saturday. It was a hit and since I had all of the supplies ready I decided to duplicate it for Mindy.
I CASEd the focal points of two of the cards, the "thank you" card with the black gingham ribbon and the "rock-a-bye" baby card, from some talented stampers on SCS (splitcoaststampers). I gave both cards my own spin by changing up colors, accessories, etc. If you visit my SCS gallery (link on right hand side of this page), you can see the original cards that I CASEd.
All of the supplies are by Stampin' Up! If you have any questions about any of the techniques, please comment and I will address them. Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Give Me Glitter/Jade's Gem said...

Wow...these cards are wonderful...I bet she was impressed!