Friday, February 29, 2008

Limited Supply Challenge!


People on SCS post challenges every weekday and Friday is the Limited Supply Challenge. I decided to participate tonight after finishing my work. It's a lot harder than it looks! For this challenge, we were to use only ONE flower stamp and an optional sentiment. We could not use Designer Series paper or background stamps. After quite a while of fiddling with this card, I stumbled upon a couple of clever ideas (at least I thought so!) :) I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flowers behind the main panel and I think they kind of look like scallops. Ignore the little boo-boo in the bottom left. It was my second to last scallop and I accidentally turned the stamp. Rats!

For the focal image, I stamped once and then used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to offset it and stamped again. The result is a fuller flower with a little more punch. Let me tell you, I find my Stamp-a-ma-jig indispensable!! If you are anal retentive like me, you need one too! :) All supplies are SU! I welcome any questions or comments (unless they are mean! LOL!) Thanks so much for looking!

No comments: