Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm On a Roll!!


I swear, I haven't crafted this much "just because" in quite a while! Normally when I am making more than one project I am preparing something for a Stamp Camp. It's fun to just do something for myself and not to worry it will disappoint anyone. Here's a card I made this afternoon. I used my new set "Always" from SU! that just came out in this new catalog--love it! I started with the Wild Wasabi textured piece of cardstock scrap that was lying on my desk from another project and went from there. I like how you can see the Designer Series paper peeking out from the inside of the card. I love the colors in this card. It's obviously very simple. All supplies SU! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful...Iove your work and your simple, clean style!