Sunday, April 27, 2008

New (Cute) Pictures


Hi Mom! Look what I did! :)


Aren't you proud of me?


What are you looking at? Huh? There is nothing odd about what I am doing!


Hey! This might make a good teether! :)

*The end*



So I realize that I post more pictures of Ava than Gracie on my blog; however, I have a good reason for this. Ava is at an age where she does not force a smile and it's relatively easy to hold her attention for the duration of the click of the camera, whereas below is a sample of what I get from Gracie 98% of the time when trying to get a good picture:



I am so over this picture taking junk. Here's my "cheese" face, at the same time as my "not really paying attention to you at all" face because Ava is doing something over there in the stroller that I want to check out. Plus, I found this rock that I want to play with and you're bothering me.

*The end*



See what I mean?? Impossible, I tell ya. She is going to have to start working those model skills if she wants to continue to receive free room and board. ;) Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog..nighty night everyone!

No comments: