Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ahhh, Gracie makes me laugh!

So I am trying to get some work done before 3:00 and Gracie asked me if I would punch out a flower for her to play with out of cardstock. I told her I would do it after I met my deadline and to go find something to play in the meantime. She continued asking and I again told her, "no, not right now" and she started crying. I told her that if she didn't stop crying she would have to go back to bed because that meant she was too tired to play, at which point she wailed, "but it's good for your sooouuuuullllll!" (to cry, that is).

She was a bit miffed that I cracked up and kept telling me that it wasn't funny, but I still think it is. By the way, she is going to be 4 in July. Melodramatic, much? :) For good measure, here is a pic of my little drama queen (with her little sister drama queen in training):



Back later with the cards from my stamp camp last week. :)

No comments: