Monday, June 2, 2008

Here's the progress....

Well, here are some "progress" pictures of our work on the house. We plan to eventually put stone edging around the large tree that matches the edging on the smaller tree and, as I said on my last post, we are going to be adding the stone veneer under the two right-hand windows within the next month or so. I think that will make a big difference. :) The flower bed on the left looked better when we first planted/mulched because the phlox was blooming. I didn't know that phlox lost its flowers and only bloomed in the spring, so that kind of stinks, but oh well. I still think it looks better than it did. Obviously, the area around the small tree will look better when the grass grows back in. I didn't get the whole house in because the cars are parked in the driveway and I didn't want to have to blur out our license plates. What do you all think? I think it's much better. :)





No comments: