Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who Are You Guys?

So, this has nothing to do with stamping or scrapbooking, but I am an insatiably curious (read: nosy) person and I have noticed a lot of interesting places popping up on my visitor map. Where are y'all (yes, I said it!) from? Tell me a little bit about yourselves and how you found my blog, pretty please! :) I am pretty sure I opened the comments up to anyone and not just people with blogger accounts, but correct me if I am wrong. Looking forward to getting to know you guys a little bit better!

4 comments:

Dani said...

So glad I'm not the only nosy one! I'm Dani. I live in Utah. I found you through the gallery at SCS. I love your style!

Alright everyone, be not afraid. Show yourselves!

Pearl said...

Hi Amy

Hello from Spore ! Just discovered your blog today !

I enjoyed looking at your lovely layouts & stamped card creations .

Also given you an award over at my blog !

Anonymous said...

I am from the San Francisco Bay Area. I believe I came across your blog through SCS. Keep up the great work!

Anthonette said...

I found your blog today from Katrina Werner's. I was admiring all your creations. I live in the Bay Area too, like the previous person commenting on your blog.