Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Bubbles!


I found so many inspiring photos the other day! I have always loved these pictures of Gracie, but, like most of her baby photos, never got around to scrapping them. I went through a major scrapping funk and didn't scrapbook for over a year, but I am loving the renewed inspiration! I hope to get a lot done on both of the girls scrapbooks this year. This is a LO I did yesterday (two in one day--a record!) I spent a lot of time fiddling with this one and I am still not completely happy, but I was sick of messing with it. In hindsight, I would have moved the whole title panel over to the right a bit so that the giraffe wasn't so close to the photo, but I am actually covering up a piece of Sticky Strip from a prior embellishment that I had placed there (I originally had some black Dymo tape stuck there that said BUBBLES as well as a yellow crocheted flower but I decided I didn't like the black and I remembered about my giraffe stamp that goes so perfectly with the blanket, so I switched it out. The black was too dark for the giraffe so I hand wrote BUBBLES on a piece of Creamy Caramel cardstock and adhered it over the label maker tape). Anyway, not my best LO, but not my worst either. Cardstock, the giraffe stamp and ink, and the ribbon is all SU! The patterned paper is by Chatterbox (old...I doubt they make that design anymore). The word "Baby" is a rub-on by Junkitz (also old). Anyway, enough babbling! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a sweet page! I actually like the giraffe touching the photo. He looks "grounded."