Friday, March 21, 2008

Limited Supply Challenge--Happy with this! :)





Here's my challenge entry for today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. We were supposed to use one sheet of Designer Series Paper, 3-4 stamps, and the same colors of cardstock and create 2-4 cards using the same stamps, papers, and cardstock. We could use any embellishments and/or tools that we wanted to. I chose to use my "So Sweet" stamp from this year's SAB stamp set called So Many Scallops as well as a small flower stamp from Short & Sweet. I used Celery Prints Designer Series paper, Old Olive cardstock, and Barely Banana cardstock. The embellishments I chose were korker ribbon (see several posts below for explanation on korker ribbon), the scallop punch, and miscellaneous buttons, eyelets, etc. I was pretty darn happy with how these turned out! Thanks so much for looking! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

These are fabulous. Love the curled ribbon!