Friday, March 7, 2008

Today's Limited Supply Challenge Entries



I whipped up these two cards for today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. The theme of this challenge is "Quick Minis." We had to make a card that is smaller than 4.25x4.25, use only paper scraps for layers, use some quick tools, and embellish.

I actually made the pink card the other day with some scraps that were lying on my table, so this was perfect for this challenge! I did the other baby card today, using my new set from the Occasions Mini as well as the scraps from my "Baby Bubbles" page that I made the other day. I am pretty happy with how the star card came out...not entirely thrilled with the pink card, but oh well. All supplies SU! on the pink card and everything but the patterned paper strip on the star card is also SU! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: