Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She is so disobedient! :)







Here is Ava, modeling an ADORABLE outfit that my friend Jen from SJ sent. So cute! Ava can't read yet, of course, so she is not obeying the simple command listed on her shirt. I took a bunch of pictures when I first put this on her today and I only got a few with her mouth bordering on a smile. Oh well. I will try again soon...determined to get some good pictures of her in this outfit, as it would be great scrapbook page fodder! :) Don't ask me what the heck she is doing with her right hand...she does have all of her fingers, I can assure you.

I haven't posted a good picture of Gracie in a while, so I thought I would throw one of her on here for good measure. Ignore the mess on my computer desk...I just got a new transcription client today and I had everything scattered about. Gracie is watching her new favorite song on You Tube: 1234 by Feist. Very catchy, good beat. It's great for walking on the treadmill. Anyway, enough for now. Sleep tight everyone! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They are adorable. I have an unnatural addiction to running so hearing that you were on your treadmill made me smile - hehe. Have a great weekend.